Education: B.Tech Rubber Technology
Experience: 5 to 8 Years
Age: 30 – 40 Years
Analysis Tools: Solid works Simulation, Hilti profits Anchor
Molding & Drawing Tools: Solid works, Autocad, pro-E, Draft sight, catia V5 R16, Unigraphics NX
Documentation Tools: Microsoft officer, Adobe Aerobat professional.
- Knowledge about Fender Systems & Mooring Bollards, Fender steel panels, Marine Furniture, Deck equipment’s and pontoons.
- Knowledge about Fender manufacturing processes in Molding, extrusion & Roller converting machine.
- Knowledge of fender color matching to avoid fading during sites application (In marine environment)
- Knowledge of fixing accessories & Installation procedures for tender products.
- Knowledge of Fender product testing procedures as per PIANC & British Standards + ASTM.
- Knowledge of Rubber compounding/ Recipe for Fender products.
- Knowledge of UHMPE Pads used in the Fender Products.
- Knowledge of stainless steel materials “ PREN” requirements for Salt sea water Resistance.
- Knowledge in fabrication stainless steel ladder, Moring Bollard, Moring Rings
- Knowledge in Pneumatic Fender manufacturing
- Knowledge in manufacturing of cone fenders, leg fender, Arch fenders, cylindrical fenders and developing new products in the most economy way.
- Knowledge of fender fixing accessories(chains, shackles, anchors, fender bars)
- Fender selection procedures
Upload Your Resume!
|Job Category||Production Manager|