We are recruiting export sales executive to be based in Dubai and handle the company B2B sales to export market specifically to North Africa (Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia). He should be able to demonstrate hands-on experience in export sales function gained from being working with reputable HVAC industry.
- Create, develop and strengthen relationship with MEP contractors and consultants.
- Develop a functional distribution network. Build sales strategies for the region and ensuring the implementation of the joint marketing activities.
- Responsible for negotiating the contracts with export sales distribution centers.
- Responsible for expediting export correspondence, request and credit collections.
- Responsible for market survey, market development and expansion.
- Travel overseas to meet the potential customers
- Provide quotations, negotiate & make contract. Coordination with supply chain department to forecast ordering requirements.
- Process orders & ensure prompt distribution plan. Handle after sales service to the clients
- Follow up payments (receivables) with clients and ensure its in line with contract terms & conditions.
- Achieve monthly targets set by the company
- Make sales presentations on monthly basis & update mgmt. on all important issues and seek guidance as required.
- Provide market feedback and analysis to the HO
- Represent the company in local events
- Provide a comprehensive report of sales and marketing activities on a monthly basis for the region
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate is a sales professional who possesses a good number of years working with North Africa (Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia) Market.
A critical attribute in the selection process will be a proven leadership qualities, communication skills and the ability to work under pressure.
Upload Your Resume!
|Job Category||Sales Executive|